Enjoy the rejuvenating natural anti-oxidants and essential vitamins from seaweed hand-harvested from the jurassic chalk reef in Margate.
Seaweed baths have been used for generations for their natural support for skin health, repair and healing benefits, links to protections against signs of ageing, cellulite, arthritis and eczema.
How to use:
- Soak the seaweed in a bath of very hot water.
- The seaweed will naturally rehydrate as it absorbs the water.
- Squeezing the seaweed will also increase the amount of vitamin rich gel released.
- Add some cool water to ensure a comfortable bath temperature before entering.
- Choose to keep the seaweed in the net pouch it comes in or let it out into the bath.
- Take care when getting in and out of the bath as the gel is very slippery.
After your bath, the seaweed can then be dried and re-used within 3 days and then added to your garden as an excellent organic fertiliser.